VIVISUN® Advanced Lighted Pushbutton Switches and Indicators
LED lighting and the unique electrical drive and dimming protection circuit allow the use of VIVISUN products where dimming control for NVIS compliance and low-level lighting applications are required. Wide viewing angles and layered fault tolerance deliver unparalleled sunlight readable and night vision performance.
Flexibility in voltages, dimming, termination, sealing, circuit configurations, and cap lighting provides substantial design options. Additionally, incorporating NEXSYS components in the indicator or switch body further enhances custom configuration opportunities.
- Indicator, momentary action switch, or alternate action switch
- Up to four electromechanical switch poles rated up to 7.5 amps
- Captive mounting lugs and reversible mounting sleeve accommodates lighted overlay panel and panel thickness from .032” to .187” (0.81mm to 4.74mm)
- Solderless bodies have keyed connector plugs for easy installation and prevent incorrect mating (solder options available)
- High Capacity, Compact, and Short body options
- NEXSYS® Component Technology options
- Voltage options: 28VDC, 28VAC, 5VAC, 5VDC, 115V 400Hz and 115V 60Hz (Standard Square); 28VDC (Large Rectangular)
- Blocking diodes and/or Press-to-Test options
- Up to four independent quadrants, each with Driving, Dimming, and Protection Circuits (DDPC)
- Single or Split common ground options
- Variable Voltage Dimming and Discrete Dimming options.